This past school year I have had a lot of one on one time with Addie. It has been so much fun and I have loved every minute of it! She became my shopping buddy! She also loves to go with me when I get a pedicure or gel nails! The ladies at the salon always dote on her and paint her nails for free for me! I will always cherish this last year we had just me and her!
She won't take naps but she still will find ways to fall asleep a lot of days! This was in January when I knew her days as my baby were numbered! I let her snuggle with me for an hour!
She certainly has developed her own little personality and she is one tough cookie! It is a lot of times her way or the highway! She loves dresses and one cold winter day refused to wear anything else!
She also loves to destroy clean spaces! Look at the room behind her! She has been known to get into everything that is Ella's while she is gone and make huge messes!
We may or may not have shared a few mornings at Kneaders eating unlimited French Toast together!
She still makes the biggest messes on her face when she eats!
She lives for two things: Her birdie blankie as she calls it and her giraffe in the next picture! She won't sleep without either of them! I just love this girl to pieces!

No comments:
Post a Comment