If you would have told me I would have these awesome friends last Christmas I would have laughed! I have gotten to know these three ladies this last year and they have become some of my dearest friends! We knew we were long overdue for a girls night so we planned one for Christmas! We wanted to do some sort of Christmas gift exchange so we decided to do a Favorite things gift exchange. I spent 15 dollars on a few of my favorite things and bought a gift wrapped one for each of them and they each did it too! It was so fun to open each other's gifts! We had dinner at Twigs and chatted the night away! It was so fun and just what we all needed to relax in the hustle and bustle of Christmas! I gave them each some white cheese popcorn, snapple apple, a Roxberry gift card, and a pair of fuzzy socks! Lindsay gave each of us a sweater, Tami gave us each a Biolage shampoo and conditioner set, and Jamie gave us a Burts Bees set and fuzzy socks! It was such a fun night! We ended it with shopping for a few minutes because the mall closed at 9!
Thursday, December 15, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment