Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas Eve

Each year we switch off Christmas Eve with our families. If we have Thanksgiving with Andrew's family then we have Christmas Eve with mine. So this year we were with my family. We had dinner and our Nativity program at my Uncle Todd's house this year. It is fun to have little kids again to act it out! Ella was an angel and Easton was a wise man and Addie was a shepherd! 







We headed home a little early because we knew a snow storm was coming in. The kids opened their PJ's! This years Christmas PJ's were quite the problem! I ordered them a few days before Thanksgiving on Gymboree's black Friday sale online. Well they shipped and went out for delivery and my mail person never delivered it to me, it was undeliverable! I was home all day and she never tried so my package ended being sent back and a long story short I finally got it four days after Christmas and after tons of phone calls and frustration! I had ordered all the grand kids pajamas for my mom so they would match so it was a huge mess! I ended up going to four different gymborees all over Salt Lake to get every one's size and the right ones to match! It was a big joke! I have been hesitant to order anything online from them since!


All ready for bed and for Santa to Visit!

No comments: