Saturday, November 12, 2016

Family Halloween Parties

We had family Halloween parties this year with Andrew's family and mine. Andrew's families was Friday and mine was Saturday! 
We got to my Grandma's house early so the kids could rake leaves and play in them! My Grandma has some really big trees which means lots of leaves! They had a blast!



















We had a great dinner! We had soups, breadsticks, veggies, cookies, and I made this seven layer dip! It is supposed to look like a spider web! I did the best I could!
We carved pumpkins!
This was the night before with Andrew's family! We had a taco bar and then the kids each got a treat bag and got to decorate sugar cookies! They loved getting to do whatever they wanted on those cookies!


Ella's favorite part of Halloween! She lives to get the guts out of pumpkins!! 










She carved the whole thing by herself!!





Addie did not want Ella next to her!







No comments: