Random pics of Addie from the last few months! She is at such a fun age!!
She is obsessed with Frozen!!
We were having a conversation earlier this day and she said "mom, you are the princess" in her cute two year old voice and I said oh thanks Addie! Thinking I'm so great I just kept smiling until she says "but I'm the Queen!!" I laughed so hard! This girl knows what's up!!
Having a nap at Grandma's!!
She is obsessed with this blanket! She calls it her Birdies blankie!
S'mores on a sunday night!
It is hard to see but her face is covered in chocolate!
I loved how her legs were crossed!
Sweet girl fell asleep in the car last week on the way home! I thought getting her out would wake her up but it didn't so I took advantage and snuggled with her! She woke up later that night with a fever so I'm guessing at this point she didn't feel well either!


No comments:
Post a Comment