Saturday, September 3, 2016

Soccer

We had both Easton and Ella in soccer this fall! Easton has been asking for years to play! He was so excited! We went the night before their first games and got them each a ball and some shin guards. I already had cleats thanks to the closing sale at sports authority! 

Easton came downstairs the night before and his dad had helped him get dressed!! I just laughed, his shin guards were over his socks!! I grew up at the soccer fields watching siblings so I can't blame Andrew for not knowing how it all works!
Andrew was only able to come to a few games but he was able to see Ella play her first game! She doesn't get it but by the end of the season was improving!


Easton did really good in his first game with 3 goals! He was so excited to be there! Over the season he kind of didn't do to well, he just wanted to be the goalie and there isn't one when they are 5 and there are only three kids on the field per team!

Ella a few weeks into the season refused to play! She had forgotten her water in the car and I thought it had been taken so she had no drink and wouldn't play! She sat like this until I tipped her chair and made her play! She told me she hates soccer and to never sign her up again! I really think we will just stick to dance and tumbling! She just doesn't know that she has to play next spring as well, it was part of the league I signed up for!

No comments: