Friday, May 27, 2016

Preschool Graduation

We have absolutely loved Easton's Preschool this last year! I was sad to not have him go where Ella went but I wanted him to go with our neighbor and it turned out to be a good decision! It was just what Easton needed! Ms. Jenn was a perfect match for Easton and he really learned how to focus while at school and not get distracted by others. She told me one day he flipped a switch and was the best kid. I'm not sure what happened but he really took off! We are going to miss this place until I send Addie, I am thinking she is going to be my two year preschool child! 
They did the cutest program! They sang some really cute songs and I was glad I went early and got a front row seat, it was great until Andrew walked in 10 minutes late to the front row, stinkin patients that show up late make him late, grrr!
His teacher said this was the craziest class she has ever had. There was like 14 boys and 6 girls, it was nuts. She said she has never had a class verbally oppose learning as much a some of these kids did! 















His teacher put together this awesome gift for a family from the class. The dad had been deployed from the second week school until the week before graduation and she wanted to honor him for his service, it was pretty moving. 

No comments: