Sunday, May 15, 2016

Mother's Day

I had such a wonderful Mother's Day! My kids and Andrew spoiled me! The night before I had one request, take the kids so I can alone! I ended up doing some shopping which is so nice without kids and goes so much faster! I finished off my night with a salad from Chic-fil-a. It was a really relaxing night! Andrew took the kids to Wendy's for dinner and then shopping! 

Mother's Day morning they brought me breakfast in bed! They also brought me some presents! My kids are so awesome and took Andrew to Down East and picked out a dress all by themselves and Easton found a necklace! I wear that dress with pride! Andrew gave me a spa gift card! It was such a perfect day! We had dinner at my sister's new house with my mom's family! 


My sister still didn't have internet at her house so I took my cousins and aunt over to my house so they could skype my cousin Joseph, he is serving in our old mission down in Sandy, so he is all of 30 miles away! He turned his papers in in Georgia so that is why he is so close! It was so fun to see him!



These three had so much fun playing duplos together!


I love being a mom so much! It is by far one of the hardest things I have ever done but I wouldn't change it for anything! They challenge me everyday and help me grow! I love them so much!

My little sister Katy and her first mother's day! It was a great day after losing her baby last year! We love little Lucy!

No comments: