A couple days after her birthday I took Addie in for her 1 year wellness check. She is really healthy and knew exactly what sitting on the table meant....shots! She weighed 18 lbs 3 oz which is about 27%. She is about 29 inches which is about 25%, and her head is 45.1 cm which is about 55%. Her head doesn't seem all big compared to her body but I guess it is! When she was around 6 months he was worried about her head being mishapped and had me watch it for the last six months to make sure we didn't need a helmet. I kind of forgot after about 9 months but he said it looks just fine! Thank goodness! I always thought it looked just fine! She had all 4 vaccines that day as well and was so sad when she got done! I wanted to cry for her! He also looked in her ear from earlier in the month and said that her ruptured ear drum had closed back up and look completely healed but her ear was still a little red so he gave us another antibiotic that we started right away! I was grateful he just gave the antibiotic to us because he knew it was heading towards infection and that way I didn't have to come in again and pay for another office visit!
Wednesday, March 4, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Shots are so hard at that age cause their cry is so sad!
Post a Comment