After we opened presents we had cake! We all sang to her and I helped her blow out her candle! She knew what to do but sometimes you just need some help!
We put her in the highchair and gave it to her. My other two kids didn't really get into their cake a whole lot, Ella wouldn't touch hers and Easton burnt his finger on the fire before! She went to town and loved it! I can't imagine how her tummy must have felt later cause she ate most of it, granted a lot ended up on her and everywhere but she still ate a good portion!
We all wish we could just dive in and eat a whole cake!
She was wired! Her facial expressions were hilarious so I just kept taking pictures but I love all of them and am so glad to have them now!
My kind of girl licking her plate!
and then she hit a wall and was done!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment