Saturday, February 22, 2014

Week 1

Our first week was just what it should be, exciting, tiring, amazing, etc. We adjusted pretty well and had lots of help! We had amazing meals brought in and lots of visits from family and friends. We didn't leave our house for about 4 days ( it started to show, the kids were really crazy!) and when we did leave we just went to my moms! We spent lots of time watching movies and just spending time together as a family!





I came back into the room and this is what I saw. I couldn't stop the tears and overwhelming feeling of how blessed we are. I love these three! They love her so much and are always so concerned about her!
 She got dressed for church her first Sunday and then waved goodbye to the others as they left and actually went to church!

2 comments:

Lant Family said...

That is so sweet that your kids were sitting and admiring her. What a precious moment!

Amber Madsen said...

The picture of your 3 is PRICELESS!! You need to print it, I'd do it in B&W & frame it in your home! I tear up looking at it now!