On February 27th our Addie girl turned one month old! It went by so fast! She really is such a great baby! At one month I would guess she was between 8 1/2 to 9 pounds! She sleeps pretty well getting up once usually at night (occasionally twice) usually around 4. She loves to be held. She doesn't really care for her vibrating seat and prefers to lay on a blanket on the floor instead! We really love this girl and so happy she is ours!
I saw this idea to document each month for the first year to see how much they grow each month! I bought this outfit and it is 12-18 month size and I am going to have her wear it each month and see how she grows! I also got some fun vinyl stickers off of esty for each month that I can put in her baby book after we use them for pictures!
This one won't rotate no matter what I do! These clothes are huge!

1 comment:
I love this idea of a bigger outfit! I may have to steal it :)
Post a Comment