Monday, March 17, 2014

Valentine's Day

This Valentine's Day was pretty low key this year! Andrew had the day off which was great! We had a pretty relaxed day! We left this awesome trail of candy for the kids when they got up which led to a little toy. We also heart attacked their door! Well we woke up to the candy gone and wrappers everywhere! Those two are really good at getting up and being quiet which is great some days but this day probably not! They thought it was awesome! We enjoyed spending the day as a family. I got Andrew his pictures that day I had printed and gave him a box of Harry and David Pears. He had gotten some as a gift from work for Christmas and loved them so I thought it would be a great Valentine's treat! We enjoyed them all the next week! He got me some beautiful roses which we so nice to have in the house and a gift certificate for an hour massage and hour pedicure that I am going to enjoy next week! We put our kids to bed early and got take out from Brio. It was nice to sit and eat and talk! Addie slept in her seat close to us! It was such a great day to reflect on those we love and spend time together. We ended the night with yummy chocolate covered strawberries from our downstairs neighbors and a movie which I lasted a whole hour before I fell asleep, ahhh the life with a newborn!


No comments: