The day before Thanksgiving we headed down to Thanksgiving Point to do some fun pictures! We had had the idea a few months ago to do this since we knew that the other 3 kids would be in town! The idea with FotoFly Santa is you get a 10 minute session, bring someone to be Santa, take pictures, and within 30 minutes they are edited and ready to be viewed. We convinced my Dad to be Santa for us since we were going to have all the Grand kids. He was a trooper :). The kids did pretty good, meaning nobody cried! We may not have gotten smiles from all of them and it may have taken about 50 shots to get one good one of everyone looking and holding still but in the end we were so happy with the results! These pictures seem so priceless to me! The kids all thought it was so silly that Papa was Santa! I think we may have started a new tradition for each year!
All the kids with Papa! We got these awesome sweaters way back last March in St. George. They were about 3 or 4 dollars each and we just bought them having no clue they would be perfect down the road for this!

I absolutely love this picture of the girls! It is my favorite of them!
This picture is just awesome, like you better be good or else!
I snapped a few pics on my phone of my Dad getting ready, they put on this big belly to make them look more round! I wish I would have gotten a finished product, face and all!












1 comment:
How cool! What a great concept too . They turned out so good
Post a Comment