Sunday the 17th was Ella's 4th birthday! She was so excited and told me a few days before she wanted balloons and streamers on her door again like last year. I tried to get balloons the night before but the store was out of helium so I bagged that idea and Andrew blew some up for me to throw on her floor! She was excited to wake up to just what she requested! We let her open up one gift before church. It was church clothes and some stickers for sacrament meeting. She was in desperate need of something new to wear to church, I'm usually better at having stuff a season ahead but just haven't been this year! She was excited to be sung to in primary and loved every second of it! She did mention a couple times in the day she didn't really care for her birthday to be on Sunday, I think she really wanted to go to Chick-Fil-A for lunch!
After church we went to my parents house for dinner. I had asked Ella earlier in the week what she wanted for her birthday dinner and she said Pancakes. She loves her pancakes! I told her what was on the menu a few days before and one of those being sausage. She wasn't very happy about that and said but mom I really want bacon, luckily I had a bacon in the freezer! She loves her bacon as much as her pancakes! We had pancakes, bacon, sausage, eggs, hash browns, fruit, and some juice! She loved it all! After we ate we opened presents and had cake. She got some great gifts!
Our gift to her was the 7 princess barbie set from Target. Thanks to all the coupons and phone apps I got it for a steal, like 65% off, it was a huge blessing! She is in love with them all and we have taken them everywhere the last two weeks!
She wanted a princess cake again so Andrew went to work on it! He was up until 3 the night before working on the castle! He is a perfectionist and spent a lot of time on it! Ella was so excited when she saw it!

No comments:
Post a Comment