Sunday, June 23, 2013

Reception

The last Friday in May we had a chance to go up to Ogden to a Retirement party for the doctor who was retiring from where Andrew is now working. Andrew had only met him once but we felt it was important to be there and meet some of the patients he has seen over the years. We took our kids and really probably shouldn't have. They were a little crazy and the place wasn't very big. I was able to meet the other doctor and his wife as well as the staff. It was good to meet them. They had the most awesome and yummy food. They had fruit bowl, vegetable tray, salmon, meatballs, cheese and crackers, about 6 different types of salads, the best rolls I have ever tasted (they were slathered in butter), and meats and cheeses to put on the rolls. The food was amazing! We were glad they had food we were starving! It was a great night and Andrew is really enjoying where he is at and loves the people he works with!

This was outside the reception, this is as close to a dog as Ella will get because it isn't alive other wise she would be screaming! I wish I would have taken a few more pictures inside especially of the food but I didn't want to look dumb!

No comments: