Friday, June 21, 2013

Memphis randoms

These are randoms pictures from Memphis that I took on my phone. 
Driving to graduation! Some of us are happier than others, luckily he had a good 30 minute nap before graduation and was perfect!
My Gracie Bleu Yogurt! Utah needs to get chocolate covered waffle cone pieces at their yogurt places!
Our bag of Donut Holes! The people at this place were always so nice and would always throw a few extra in!
Our way back to the hotel after graduation and dinner! It was close to 10 PM and they had been so good all day! They just crashed! Luckily we were able to get them right in and in their PJ's and they went right back to sleep!
I went and saw my friend Kami and her new baby! She was only a couple weeks old. My kids took my phone and took over 100 pictures while we were there, this is one of them and the next one. She was nice and gave my kids her ipad to play with too! It was fun holding her baby!
My Crepe from Crepe Maker! It was so good and I had Nutella dripped all over my white shorts by the time I got done, it came out the bottom!
The next two are when we drove back into Memphis the night our flights were cancelled! It was raining so hard! Downtown Memphis looks better in the dark!
One of the days while Andrew was in class we ventured up to the mall. We wandered into the Disney store for a bit! They had their sunglasses for $2 and flip flops for 5 so I let the kids each pick one of each since I had a gift card! They love their new sunglasses!
Poor kid got mostly car naps for the whole 10 days we were gone, he was a trooper though! I love how he sleeps with his legs crossed!
This night was a nightmare getting them to sleep. It took almost 3 hrs! Andrew went and worked out and then I did for an hour and came back thinking they have to be asleep but no they weren't! By the time they did they both fell asleep hanging off the bed both of them!
Trying to get kids to nap in a room with people in it was impossible but Easton eventually did for a few minutes!

No comments: