Thursday, May 30, 2013

Park Day

We always put a park day together every year when everyone came back for graduation! It is so fun to see everyone and a lot of them it had been a year since we had seen each other! There were lots of hugs! Most everyone in this picture with the exception of I think two people are all students! There used to be more but the numbers of LDS students have dwindled since our year, but they say there is going to be a lot again coming this year. Having our mother's group really made such a difference to our time in the south. I really have missed so many of these girls and it was so fun to see them and spend a week with them! Most of us in our class doubled our family size while in school! I truly miss my friends and it is so nice to be able to stay in touch with most of them thanks to facebook, blogs, and phones! I look forward to seeing them sometime in the future, who knows when that will be but someday we will get together!
 Ashley and I! I missed Ashley so much over the last year, she is such a great friend! They are going to be living in Colorado!
 Laura and I! She was my visiting teacher last fall and was so awesome to always stop by with yummy warm bread! It was nice to have her around still since most everyone else moved! They are going to be living in North Dakota!

No comments: