I had such a great Mother's Day! I really love being a mom and love my two little ones. I am grateful for my mom and all she has taught me. I am also thankful to my grandma, mother-in-law, and all the mothers in my law and for all they do for me and teach me! This year it was fun to be with family for mother's day! I woke up and Andrew made us some yummy breakfast and gave me a new skirt! He really gave me a day off and it was lovely! We went to church and Ella sang in Sacrament meeting, seriously I cried it was so sweet and it is so weird I have a child in primary! After church we headed right over to Andrew's moms and spent a few hours with her. Ella and Easton had made her a cute little card and were really excited to give it to her with some licorice bites! We then went to my mom's to skype my little brother on his mission. It was so fun to see him and he was in shock at how big the grand kids were! He is doing so well and his mission is going by so fast! We then went to Bountiful to my aunts house for dinner and finally got around to eating at 8! We were all starved but grateful we could all get together! It was such a nice night! We didn't stay to long because we had to get home to get packed for our trip to Memphis. It was such a great day and I feel so honored to be a mother! It really has changed my life and it is hard a lot but I wouldn't trade it for anything!
Wednesday, May 29, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment