Last week was a week of learning! Ella finally learned how to get down off the couch herself and how to get up out of the bumbo!
Easton learned how to roll over! I had to quickly lay him down on the floor to run after Ella who had my phone and was calling people and I came back and he was on his stomach!

Saggy pants with the diaper hanging out, only cute on a baby!

I laid him in the corner of the couch and came in a few minutes later and he was almost off of the couch so no more unsupervised couch sitting!

Ella thought it was the perfect opportunity to slobber/kiss his head!

This was before he fell down, he looks so suave (sp?)

Almost all the way over

Easton also learned how to watch March Madness! He likes basketball and was a little to focused on it.

Andrew had to add the bottle to make it funny!

Andrew learned how to do injections in the eye and IV's! If you know Andrew you know he has not looked forward to this since before he even started school! He was really stressed about it but he actually did really well! They all have battle wounds to prove it! I am so proud of him!
Not pictured: I learned more patience! Ha!
2 comments:
Fun new milestones! I love Ella reading her friend - so cute!
Wow you went on a blogging fest. Cute. Clayton
Post a Comment