Since I have two lap sitters on a plane it makes it nearly impossible to travel alone, plus who wants to pay for a 16 month old to have her own seat, not me, so I get someone to help me and they get to spend time with us in Mississippi, win-win for them! This time I got my little sister Katy to travel back with me since it was her spring break! She was so excited to fly with us, I warned her multiple times that two babies + flying isn't all fun and games but she didn't care! We actually had a really smooth travel experience and she said she would do it again! We were seperated on the first flight and she took Ella and was a couple rows ahead of us. I think I got the better end of the deal with just having Easton. Ella did really well on that flight I only heard her once and Katy said she did well! The second flight they let us sit on a row together since there would be a seat between us. We really were blessed the whole day!
Our layover in Dallas, we were there for 4 hours but it gave us time to eat, feed Easton, and let them both take a nap!

Our stroller made it really easy in the airport!

This is an inside joke between Katy and I. There were random wheelchairs all over the airport left unattended this one in particular made us laugh maybe we were tired but we joked that we hoped whoever fell out of it was ok!

Ella ran around a pole for nearly an hour!

Katy spent 5 days with us here in MS! We did all the things she wanted to do while she was here! We went and got Crepes at the Crepe Maker for lunch one day and then shopped making a stop at her favorite store Charming Charlies where she got some cute black boots for $5! It was a fun day, plus it was in the upper 70's all week so we got to enjoy the outdoors!

We played outside a lot and walked up and down the sidewalk and driveway with Ella!

Ella loves Katy. While in Utah she started saying Katy, it is so cute. She still has times where she thinks Katy is upstairs still or if she hears a plane outside (since they practically touch our house as they fly over) she says Katy! It is funny how she makes her associations like upstairs and plane equals Katy!
No comments:
Post a Comment