-Ward Party we had an excellent dinner, great entertainment, and Santa came and Mandy and I just had to get our picture with him...he wanted us to sit on his lap we didn't feel so comfortable doing that so we posed instead!
- My little sister Katy is in Madrigals and has done almost 50 performances since December 1st...this one was at our old elementary school...she is in the red snowman pajamas kneeling on the floor....it has been a lot of fun watching her perform this month!- Decorating for Christmas...this is before we were totally done but we went and bought a real tree this year and it smells so good but it leaves a mess!

2 comments:
I know I am very excited to see Tim more often too!
I know I feel the same! I'm excited to see Tim and hang out with him again.
Post a Comment