Friday, November 14, 2008

Girls Night Out!!!

Last Weekend my friend Bobbi was in town from San Diego for the Utah game and so Friday we did GNO with a few friends from high school! We went to the Utah Women's Show which was fun and we got a ton of free stuff and some stuff that wasn't! Then we went to Pei Wei for dinner and just talked. It was a lot of fun!

Bobbi, Michelle, and I. We used to be roomates at UVSC!


Nat being Herself






This is Bobbi's baby Jackson! Andrew and I babysat him on Thursday while they went to the Utah game. He is so cute!!




6 comments:

Brammer Family said...

There's nothing like a GNO! :)

Amber Madsen said...

GIRL'S NIGHT OUT are the BEST!!! We really do need to get together!!!

kerraandrichard said...

Heather, you are to funny. I don't mind at all. I know there are those stalkers out there..as long as I know them I don't mind they read my blog lol. Looks like you and Michelle and Bobbi had a good time. Its good to hear from you!! Add me to your blog roll. I will add you.

Newt said...

HOLLA!!! Girls night. Thanks for the fun night at gno you girls are grand haha.

Steve and Ashley Clawson said...

Looks like you gals had a good time! And Jackson is darling!! I need you to send me your e mail address so I can invite you to view our blog since I made it private!! Here is my e mail! ashleyclawson333@hotmail.com

Nate&Bobbi said...

That is the cutest little boy you babysat. jk It was fun to come up and visit. I miss our weekly GNO.