After a good nights sleep for the first time on our trip we started our day in Boston with a trip to Finagle a Bagle. It was delicious! We then spent the rest of the day touring Boston and walking along the freedom trail. It was a nice 70 Degrees out and there was light rain off and on during the day which was nice cause it deterred a lot of people away. We enjoyed Boston very much. The last stop on the Freedom trail is the Bunker Hill Monument. Andrew and I both climbed it, it was 294 steps! We are so out of shape we were dying by the time we got done. It was an awesome view of the city from the top though! We had a lot of good food in Boston. Some good hot dogs, Dinner at Durgin Park where we had the best pot roast ever! After we got done with the freedom trail we went and did a little window shopping. We then went back to our hotel and crashed for two hours we were so exhausted. We woke up and went to a great ice cream place a guy I work with suggested called Picco. We had cinnamon, raspberry chip, mango, and carmel swirl. They were so good! I was a little hesistant to try the cinnamon at first but it was the best one by far. Who would have thought?


2 comments:
What a neat trip! That would be such a fun place to go to.
way too much fun. I wish I could have gone.
Post a Comment