Friday, September 19, 2008

Interviews!

Andrew received an email and a letter in the mail yesterday for two interviews for Optometry Schools! The first one is the Southern College of Optometry in Memphis and the Second one is for the State University of New York in New York City. He is so excited! Wish him luck!








P.S. Someday I will put our pictures of the last part of our trip in NYC on here.

4 comments:

Brammer Family said...

Wow! This is very exciting and scary ('cause you'd be moving right?) at the same time!

Best of luck Andrew!!!

Devon said...

Congrats! SUNY is a great school! I spent some time there!

Anonymous said...

Andy! What's up! It's Steve (yes, I was looking at your blog) and I saw that you got two interviews, HOW AWESOME IS THAT!?!?!? Give me a call sometime.... (I root for Memphis, cause it's not THAT far from where we are! I really wish there was an optometry school here in Richmond. . .)

Jenna Johnson said...

Hey that's awesome!! Can we count me looking at your blog as my visiting teaching :) I will jump right on that!!!