Monday, December 3, 2007
Shutterfly
So I recently found a new website called Shutterfly. It is an online scrapbooking site. It is so addictive. My sister and I are making a 12"x12" book for my mom for Christmas of a trip our family took across the country in 2002 to see all the church sites. It is way worth the amount that you pay and if it ever gets ruined they keep all your projects in their database so you can just order a new one and that way your pictures aren't lost forever. I think I am going to do my wedding in this form because I have over 500 pictures and that would take forever to do and a lot more money then this book. You can also do calendars and christmas cards and much more on there site it is definitely worth checking out! www.shutterfly.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
My parents have been using that for a while too. They love it. Clayton and I wish we had the money to use it!
Post a Comment