Holland loved tummy time! She doesn't mind being on her tummy but she also came out with complete head control! She literally has been able to hold her own head up from the day she was born! She has a strong neck!
I don't know how these got in this but I don't know if I have them anywhere else. We had something slowly eating up our grass last summer and Andrew finally decided he couldn't fight it on his own anymore so he hired someone to treat it! We hope it comes back in the Spring! Our yard took the backseat this summer with a new baby and new business so our backyard didn't finish getting landscaped because of it! Except the three fruit trees we planted along the fence by our neighbors ugly RV! And we use irrigation water which has turned our fence over there brown and our sidewalk!

No comments:
Post a Comment