There is a pediatric dentist across the hall from Andrew. I scheduled appointments for them and then put a reminder in my phone. I get a call from Andrew one day and he said I had missed their appointments. I thought they were the next day! They were nice to let me come in right then and to wave the no show fee which was $25 a piece! Andrew needs to add a no show fee!!! We decided to take the kids in since they have such a fun office and anytime we are there are kids magically end up over there! Addie had her first cleaning and x-rays and did so good! Now if we can remember to add her to our dental insurance during open enrollment this year so we don't have to pay out of pocket for her! They all did super good and were all cavity free!!! They each got a token to take to a local place. My kids chose Sips, a local drink/cookie place and two chose drinks and one chose to get a cookie!
Monday, July 10, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment