Saturday, October 8, 2016

Anniversary

We celebrated our 11th Anniversary on October 5th. It was a crazy week! That night we went to Even Stevens for dinner, it was good!! That weekend Andrew planned a little getaway for us! He got my mom to watch our kids too! We have never gone away even for a night without our kids so it has been 7 years so it was time! Next time maybe we can do more than one night! He made reservations at Little America. He also made reservations for Ruths Chris steakhouse. He had been there a lot thanks to all the vendors who take him out so he was excited to share it with me! It was so good! It didn't disappoint! It was such a fun night and relaxed! We did a little shopping after! I slept better that night then I had in a couple months! It was much needed and we had a great time! 
The couple next to us was celebrating 11 years too!! Funny thing is I am wondering what marriage number it is for both of them! They were from Vegas and were in Salt Lake to cross a bucket list item off for him to see the Music and Spoken Word with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir! I thought that was great!

No comments: