Friday, January 1, 2016

Temple Square

We waited until after my brother got into town to see the lights downtown. We had already been down just for a wedding on temple square before Christmas but there were a million people. We went on New Years Day and it was perfect there was nobody! It was freezing cold, below 10 degrees but we still had a good time! Afterwards my parents treated us to our traditional dinner at Spaghetti Factory! It was such a fun night!!
The Candy windows at Macy's are always a favorite, they are so amazing!

Seriously we had so many layers on! I was wearing like 3 shirts and a hoodie! I was glad I had the hoodie for an extra hood!


Love these kids!
Easton before we headed downtown! The kids all slept at my parents on New Years Eve and my mom made us a huge breakfast that morning! She is pretty awesome!


No comments: