Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Taylorsville Days

The Last weekend in June we were able to enjoy Taylorsville Days. We usually go at least 2 nights for it but we only felt up to doing the last night. We went over to the park about 8 and sat on blankets and got yummy snow cones! The kids loved it! It wasn't to hot this year. I remember last year it was over 100 degrees when we went so 85 felt wonderful this year! They had a Neil Diamond tribute band that played. They started the fireworks at 10 and they usually go for about 30 minutes! It is one of our favorite summer traditions! 






This sweet girl did amazing! I was really worried about her because loud noises aren't her thing. She cries really easily at them, like when I sneeze she tends to cry! I put her pajamas on and my Grandma held her and she went to sleep and slept through the whole show! I was so grateful! She covered her ear and just felt her relax into a deep sleep! 



Blurry but he was having so much fun!

No comments: