There is no shortness of love around here for Addie. These kids love her so much and love to be near her when she is awake. Sometimes they are overwhelming but they are really sweet with her. Ella is starting to get brave and tries to pick her up and what not but I keep telling her she really can't.
I came out to this one day, Easton was just laying next to her whispering. It was so sweet. He tells me all the time how much he loves having Addie.
Ella got to close and made her upset!
She loves to lay on the floor, she has always preferred it over any seat. The kids also love to try and lay on the mat with her as well. I have a picture of Ella and Easton when he was a baby doing the same thing, it's kind of fun to compare!

No comments:
Post a Comment