A couple weeks ago we took a trip to the Splash park. I got an email that a bunch of people from our old ward here were going to meet up there. I called my good friend Ann and we went together. I hadn't seen her in almost two years except for one night a few weeks before I went knocking on her door to surprise her. She has a little girl that is two months younger than Ella. We had missed going to our splash park in Memphis. We were usually the only ones there. This is a new thing to Utah and there are only a couple and so it was crazy busy! The fountains were a little bit more advanced here than in Memphis but they still had fun. Luckily it had cooled down a little that day so it wasn't so hot!
Ella followed around Ann's six year old most of the time, she loved her!
It was such a fun day and we can't wait to go back again!

2 comments:
Looks like fun! I've been meaning to take Logan to one, but I'm not sure how he'd do, I think he might end up being a bully :)
We miss the splash park in Memphis too! And we miss you!!
Post a Comment