Sunday, July 31, 2011

Seeing Old Nauvoo

We tried to see all we could while in Nauvoo. Having two weeks to see it all helped to spread it out. Ella wasn't having any of it after the second day!

This was in front of the Lucy Mack Smith house, the mother of Joseph Smith. The home was built by Joseph Noble.

The five seconds that she sat still!

We went and saw a few vignettes (short plays). This one we were watching had Joseph and Emma. This women I can't remember who she was portraying was done with her part and came and played with Ella and Jocey. They were playing so cute with her. It was one of those moments I just wanted to freeze time. This is outside of the Browning Gun shop. I didn't even notice Andrew took these until I started uploading pictures to the blog. I love this picture with all the pretty flowers and the temple in the back.




Spencer in the gun shop!

Tyler did so well everywhere we took him!


No comments: