Sunday, June 5, 2011

Raspberry Jam

A week ago Friday we made some yummy raspberry jam! We were almost out from what we made right before Ella was born! Ella and Easton were really good while I worked in the kitchen. They kept to themselves and played!






I bought a case of raspberries at Costco. I washed them up and didn't have to throw away a single berry, they were perfect! They had sat in my fridge for over a week so I was glad none of them had gone bad. About 20 dollars worth of berries later I had about 2 batches of jam which made about 8 1/2 jars! Ella loves this on her peanut butter sandwichs, she sometimes just licks the jam off!






1 comment:

Lant Family said...

That looks so yummy! JJ would be in heaven if I made raspberry jam. Maybe this summer I will have to learn how to do it.