Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Ella's Secret

Shocked....we still are and we have known for a long time! We are half way done, due December 1st! Yes 13 months apart they will be, hopefully we will find out this week or next what we are having. We told our families just over a month ago and they are pretty much the only ones that know until now! Ella sure seems happy about it in this picture if she only knew what was about to become her reality!!!

15 comments:

Natasha said...

Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting. I need to get with the program, it seem as though everyone is expecting except me :)

Lant Family said...

Congratulations! I am sure Ella will be more then excited when the baby comes. We miss you here in MS!

Brittany H said...

Congrats! I heard a rumor that you were pregnant but didn't believe it. I'm so excited for you! 13 months apart, WOW! That will be exciting. I'll be here to help with anything you need! You just let me know!!

Luna said...

WOW!!! Congrats! Can't wait to hear more details!

Watt Family said...

How exciting! Are you feeling pretty good? Man, I am totally surprised but it is so cool. When you left you did not look pregnant at all and when you get back you'll be pregnant heather again!

Amber Madsen said...

CONGRATS to you!!! You've done it once ... are ya more scared the second time???

Monica Jackman said...

Wow- that is exciting for you guys! This will be an adventure I'm sure. Hope you guys enjoy the rest of your time in Utah!

Pierce Family said...

CRAZY!!! Congrats you guys!

The Sullengers said...

So happy for you! I'm excited to see you when you get back! I agree with Ashley - you didn't look pregnant at all!

R and A Lambert said...

Congratulations! I'm sure it will be fun for them growing up so close in age to each other. Let us know if you need anything!

Brammer Family said...

Congratulations!!! ...everything happens for a reason and this little one was meant to come! Him/Her & Ella will be great friends!

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Wow that is exciting news!! I hope you are feeling good. Congrats, see you soon next month!

Larysa said...

Congratulations!! Yeah for another cute Bibo!! I hope everything is going well.

Brittany & Garrett Best said...

WOW! Congratulations!!! That's awesome you were able to keep it a secret for so long.

Katie Abernethy said...

Congrats Heather!