We would LOVE to get together while we're out in Utah! Just give us a call and let us know when works for you! Steve was really excited when I told him you guys would be out there the same time as us. I'm dying to get my hands on your little sweetie!
We have been married since October 2005. We had our first baby in November 2009. We currently live in Mississippi while Andrew attends Optometry School!
3 comments:
How cute to see her wave! She is a doll! Where did you get such a huge pizza? Was it the Italian place across from the church?
She is so cute! I can't believe how big she's getting. And that pizza is Huge!! It makes me hungry...
We would LOVE to get together while we're out in Utah! Just give us a call and let us know when works for you! Steve was really excited when I told him you guys would be out there the same time as us. I'm dying to get my hands on your little sweetie!
Post a Comment