Thursday, May 20, 2010

Six Months!

On Monday Ella turned Six Months Old! I cannot believe it! She is such a happy baby and hardly ever complains! This morning we went in for her check up and she had four shots and a toe prick! She now weighs 13 lbs 3 oz. Her head is 17" and she is 23 1/2" long. Her head is in the 50 th percentile and her weight and height are below 5%. I think I might measure her length again myself because she seems longer then that to me.





We had to get a shot of her back pockets cause they are just to cute, the matching shoes are a little to big!




6 comments:

Larysa said...

She is too cute! I can't believe she is six months old!

Luna said...

I am not surprised the shoes are too big. She is just a tiny little bug. So cute!

Oh... and I really think length is an estimate until they can stand still and straight long enough to get a measurement. On more than one occasion one of my kids "shrank" and inch or more.... hmmmm.

The Sullengers said...

Wow - half a year - it has gone by so fast! Darling outfit as always!

Steve and Ashley Clawson said...

Your little Ella is so beautiful! I can't believe she is six months old already! What a doll! I wish I could see her in person!

Katy McKinnon said...

We love, love, love the watermelon outfit!! Love, Mom and Katy

Tim and Heidi said...

She's so cute! Can't believe I haven't met her yet!