I love little babies faces when they are young - I love looking back on all the funny faces Hudson used to pull - now I either get a smile or a blank stare :)
We have been married since October 2005. We had our first baby in November 2009. We currently live in Mississippi while Andrew attends Optometry School!
4 comments:
AAHH! She is so stinkin' cute! We miss her and you guys already! Wish we could have hung out more while you were here.
She is soooooo cute! She looks so much bigger than when she was here!
Thanks for posting!!!
I love little babies faces when they are young - I love looking back on all the funny faces Hudson used to pull - now I either get a smile or a blank stare :)
Ella is Super Adorable Heather! I'm glad you had such a good Christmas!
Post a Comment