Born November 17th at 1:26 P.M. She is so cute we can't get enough of her. She weighed 6 pounds 13 ounces and is 20" long. She can't wait to meet her family soon in Utah!!!
Congrats, Congrats, Congrats!! I'm so excited for both of you! I hope the adjusting and recovering goes smoothly and I hope I get to meet her when your in Utah!!! Take care!
How adorable is she?!? Congratulations Heather & Andrew!!! I am so excited for this sweet, new little addition to your family! Give her a squeeze for me!
We have been married since October 2005. We had our first baby in November 2009. We currently live in Mississippi while Andrew attends Optometry School!
13 comments:
Congrats, Heather! She's beautiful!
Yay! Congrats! We're sad we don't get to meet her until next year. Hopefully you guys will be around when we skype on Thanksgiving. :)
She is a doll! We can't wait to meet her!!!
She is so adorable! I can't wait to meet her next week.
Congrats, Congrats, Congrats!! I'm so excited for both of you! I hope the adjusting and recovering goes smoothly and I hope I get to meet her when your in Utah!!! Take care!
How adorable is she?!? Congratulations Heather & Andrew!!! I am so excited for this sweet, new little addition to your family! Give her a squeeze for me!
Love,
Alison
I'm so excited for you guys! She is beautiful and I'm glad everything went well! Can't wait to meet her when you get back from visiting family!
Thats awesome! We are so excited to meet her! Heather you look so good. We hope all is going well!
Oh she is beautiful, congrats!!!
Congrats!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is so adorable!!! Enjoy it, babies are SO MUCH FUN, but grow way too fast!!!!
Congrats! We miss you guys around here and hope all is well in Memphis.
Congrats! So happy for you! She's a little cutie! Can't wait to see her!
Post a Comment