Yea! We are so happy for you guys. It is too bad you will have already moved. :( You will have to post lots of pictures for us.
Hip Hip HOORAY!! I'm so excited for you guys!! CONGRATS to you BOTH!!!!!
WOW!! Congrats to you both! Being a parent is the best job ever! I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to tell Steve... Keep us posted!
wow, for such a small post that is some huge news! Congrats you guys.
Heather, that's wonderful news! Congrats to you and your hubby!
Congratulations! What great news!
Oh wow!!! That is wonderful, you will be an amazing mom!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting!!!! I am so happy for you!!
Congrats, there is nothing better then being a mom, you'll love it!!
AhHhHhHhHhhhh!!! That is so wonderful! I'm so happy for ya! :)Hope you're feelin' alright!
miss you already
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Yea! We are so happy for you guys. It is too bad you will have already moved. :( You will have to post lots of pictures for us.
Hip Hip HOORAY!! I'm so excited for you guys!! CONGRATS to you BOTH!!!!!
WOW!! Congrats to you both! Being a parent is the best job ever! I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to tell Steve... Keep us posted!
wow, for such a small post that is some huge news! Congrats you guys.
Heather, that's wonderful news! Congrats to you and your hubby!
Congratulations! What great news!
Oh wow!!! That is wonderful, you will be an amazing mom!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting!!!! I am so happy for you!!
Congrats, there is nothing better then being a mom, you'll love it!!
Congrats, there is nothing better then being a mom, you'll love it!!
AhHhHhHhHhhhh!!! That is so wonderful! I'm so happy for ya! :)
Hope you're feelin' alright!
miss you already
Post a Comment