On March 3rd Andrew turned the big 30! We had both our our families over for dinner the night before and for cake and ice cream. Andrew got some new clothes to shadow Optometrists, and Jazz tickets and a laptop which he bought himself. He doesn't know how he feels being 30. He had a good birthday all in all. I also got him an ice cream cake from cold stone which was so good.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Your blog is so cute!!! I'm so glad that I can now keep in touch with you!!!
Well hello you blogging fool you!! Thanks for contacting me via blog haha. I love the word via. You should talk Bobbi into creating a blog. Hope everything is going wonderful for you, hope to hear from you soon. Say hi to Andrew for me. You let me know if you find anyone else on this blog network alright. Ciao!!
Sorry we forgot...We thought it was only the 29th! We would have done something cool, but we spaced it. We hope you enjoy being 30...Let us know how that feels, we won't be there for a LONG time...
Post a Comment